Roleplay Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Roleplay Forum! Here we will be delivering all the important guild news and game news to help keep you up to date, and don't forget the Tavern

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodred
Admin
Bloodred

Frequently Asked Questions Empty
PostSubject: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:07 pm

Q: Is there a level requirement?

A: No there is no level requirement we accept all members from lvl 1 - 200 as long as you are a good person and have fun.

Q: Do I have to participate in roleplaying?

A: No if you don't feel comfortable RPing then you don't have to. Keep in mind though most of the members do enjoy it but we will not go overboard and talk to you while in character, so please don't feel like you have to RP.

Q: What if I want someone high level to run me through a dungeon for gear?

A: Sorry that isn't allowed. We have a Dungeon Running rule, if you are at least 15 levels or more lower than someone in your group they are not allowed to participate in dungeon runs with you, there will be some exceptions such as Alt leveling and if Von or one of the Senior Members approves.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayguild.forumotion.com

Frequently Asked Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Guild Forum :: FAQ :: FAQ-
Jump to: