Roleplay Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Roleplay Forum! Here we will be delivering all the important guild news and game news to help keep you up to date, and don't forget the Tavern

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grayden Strongheart. o hai dere

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GraydenStrongheart
Probational Member
Probational Member
GraydenStrongheart

Grayden Strongheart. o hai dere Empty
PostSubject: Grayden Strongheart. o hai dere   Grayden Strongheart. o hai dere I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 7:08 am

Haha well where do I start? Well.....My name isnt actually Grayden....although I wish it was. haha. If you want my real name then you have to get to know me more personally than the information I am currently giving you. Well to start off, Im 23 years old. I was born on December 21 1991....dang I feel old. My hobbies include but are not limited to; Hanging out with friends, online and off, Playing the xbox one and kicking some serious butt in Battlefield 4. My biggest natural talent is piano. I have been playing the piano for 16 years now. I have written and composed many songs that I wish I had recorded so you all could hear them. Let's see.....um.....oh! I am a Christian but I don't shove my beliefs down peoples throats. Im single and ready to mingle hahahahaha. I love that sentence. I seriously love to roleplay. Ever since found the site Chatango, I roleplayed for about 5 years on one story alone. Best....story...EVAR!!! If you want to hear about it then let me know.....I'll give you one heck of a story. Im very open and listen very well so if something is wrong.....you can always talk to me about it. I keep secrets very well and people call me an old soul so....I could give some useful advice if you need. hahaha I guess I'm done rambling. If you want to know more about me....just talk to me. hahahaha Catcha later!
Back to top Go down

Grayden Strongheart. o hai dere
Page 1 of 1